Your company, non-profit, group, or other entity must have agreed to the Corporate Terms of Service for your organization to enter a data protection agreement with GitHub. For more information, see "Upgrading to the Corporate Terms of Service."
- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- Under "Data protection agreement", click download and complete this form.
- Complete the form, making sure a signatory for your entity signs the form. A signatory is a person who is authorized to sign the agreement on behalf of the entity that agreed to the Corporate Terms of Service for your organization.
- Email the form to GitHub Support.