Your personal account's primary email is where GitHub sends receipts and other billing-related communication.
Your primary email address is the first email listed in your account email settings. We also use your primary email address as our billing email address.
If you'd like to change your billing email, see "Changing your primary email address."
Your organization's billing email is where GitHub sends receipts and other billing-related communication.
- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- Under Billing email, type a valid email address. The email does not need to be unique to the organization account.
- To confirm your changes, click Update profile.