You can configure webhooks to receive events from organizations owned by your enterprise account. For more information about webhooks, see "Webhooks."
In the top-right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your enterprises.
In the list of enterprises, click the enterprise you want to view.
- In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
- Under " Settings", click Hooks.
- Next to "Webhooks", click Add webhook.
- Type a payload URL, then optionally customize the configuration. For more information, see "Creating webhooks."
- Under "Which events would you like to trigger this webhook?", select Let me select individual events.
- Select one or more enterprise account events for your webhook to receive. For more information, see "Event types and payloads."
- To receive the selected events for triggered webhooks, select Active.
- Click Add webhook.