Organization owners can set limitations for viewing organization dependency insights. All members of an organization can view organization dependency insights by default.
Enterprise owners can set limitations for viewing organization dependency insights on all organizations in your enterprise account. For more information, see "Enforcing a policy on dependency insights in your enterprise account."
- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Member organization permissions", select or unselect Allow members to view dependency insights.
- Click Save.