This section of the documentation is intended to get you up-and-running with real-world GitHub Enterprise Server API applications. We'll go over everything you need to know, from authentication to results manipulation to integrating results with other apps. Every tutorial will include a project, and each project will be saved and documented in our public platform-samples repository.
This version of GitHub Enterprise was discontinued on 2023-03-15. No patch releases will be made, even for critical security issues. For better performance, improved security, and new features, upgrade to the latest version of GitHub Enterprise. For help with the upgrade, contact GitHub Enterprise support.
Learn about getting started with the REST API, authentication, and how to use the REST API for a variety of tasks.
- Getting started with the REST API
- Discovering resources for a user
- Delivering deployments
- Rendering data as graphs
- Working with comments
- Using pagination in the REST API
- Building a CI server
- Best practices for integrators
- Using the REST API to interact with your Git database
- Using the REST API to interact with checks