Note: GitHub for mobile is currently in beta for GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0 and subject to change.
GitHub for mobile is available as an Android and iOS app. GitHub for mobile is generally available for GitHub.com users and in public beta for users of GitHub Enterprise Server 3.0+. For more information, see "GitHub for mobile."
Members of your enterprise can use GitHub for mobile to triage, collaborate, and manage work on your GitHub Enterprise Server instance from a mobile device. By default, GitHub for mobile is enabled for your GitHub Enterprise Server instance. You can allow or disallow enterprise members from using GitHub for mobile to authenticate to your GitHub Enterprise Server instance and access your enterprise's data.
- From an administrative account on GitHub Enterprise Server, click in the upper-right corner of any page.
- In the left sidebar, click Management Console.
- If prompted, type your Management Console password.
- In the left sidebar, click Mobile.
- Under "GitHub for mobile", select or deselect Enable GitHub Mobile Apps.
- Under the left sidebar, click Save settings.
- Wait for the configuration run to complete.