When OAuth App access restrictions are enabled, organization members must request approval from an organization owner before they can authorize an OAuth App that has access to the organization's resources.
- In the top right corner of GitHub.com, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- In the "Integrations" section of the sidebar, click Third-party access.
- Next to the application you'd like to approve, click Review.
- After you review the information about the requested application, click Grant access.