The audit log allows enterprise owners to quickly review or export the actions performed by both owners and members of your enterprise. Each audit log entry shows information about the event.
- The organization an action was performed in
- The user who performed the action
- Which repository an action was performed in
- The action that was performed
- Which country the action took place in
- The date and time the action occurred
You can also access the audit log for your enterprise from the REST API. For more information, see "GitHub Enterprise administration" in the API documentation.
In the top-right corner of GitHub.com, click your profile photo, then click Your enterprises.
In the list of enterprises, click the enterprise you want to view.
In the enterprise account sidebar, click Settings.
Under " Settings", click Audit log.
Optionally, above the list of events, select the Export Git Events or Export drop-down menu and choose options for exporting events from the audit log.