People with admin permissions to a security advisory can add collaborators to the security advisory.
Collaborators have write permissions to the security advisory. For more information, see "Permission levels for security advisories."
If you remove a user from a repository or organization and the user is also a collaborator on a security advisory, the user will still have access to the security advisory. For more information about removing a collaborator on a security advisory, see "Removing a collaborator from a security advisory."
- On GitHub.com, navigate to the main page of the repository.
- Under your repository name, click Security.
- In the left sidebar, click Security advisories.
- In the "Security Advisories" list, click the security advisory you'd like to add a collaborator to.
- On the right side of the page, under "Collaborators", type the name of the user or team you'd like to add to the security advisory.
- Click Add.