You can upgrade your personal account or organization to a paid subscription at any time. You can also choose to purchase apps from GitHub Marketplace or upgrade storage and bandwidth for Git Large File Storage. For more information, see:
- "About billing for GitHub accounts"
- "About billing for GitHub Marketplace"
- "About billing for Git Large File Storage"
- "About billing for GitHub Sponsors"
You must manage billing settings, payment method, and paid features and products for each of your accounts separately. You can choose to pay monthly or yearly for each account's paid products and features. Every paid feature or product associated with an account shares a billing date, payment method, and receipt.
You can pay for GitHub with a credit card or with a PayPal account. When you update your payment method for your account's GitHub subscription, your new payment method is automatically added to your other subscriptions for paid products.
For more information, see "Managing your GitHub billing settings."
If you're an organization or enterprise owner, you can switch between settings for your different accounts using the context switcher in your settings.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- At the top of the page, to the right of your username, click Switch to another account.
- Start typing the name of the account you want to switch to, then click the name of the account.
- In the left sidebar, click Billing & plans.