When restricted email notifications are enabled in an organization, members can only use an email address associated with a verified or approved domain to receive email notifications about organization activity.
Note: Domain approval is currently in beta and subject to change.
For more information, see "Verifying or approving a domain for your organization."
After you enable email restrictions, members can receive email notifications at verified email addresses within domains that you've verified or approved. Weitere Informationen findest Du unter „Eigene E-Mail-Adresse verifizieren.“
Outside collaborators are not subject to restrictions on email notifications for verified or approved domains. Weitere Informationen zu den Berechtigungen externer Mitarbeiter findest Du unter „Berechtigungsebenen für eine Organisation.“
If your organization is owned by an enterprise account, organization members will be able to receive notifications from any domains verified or approved for the enterprise account, in addition to any domains verified or approved for the organization. For more information, see "Verifying or approving a domain for your enterprise account."
Before you can restrict email notifications for your organization, you must verify or approve at least one domain for the organization, or an enterprise owner must have verified or approved at least one domain for the enterprise account.
For more information about verifying and approving domains for an organization, see "Verifying or approving a domain for your organization."
- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Verified & approved domains.
- Aktiviere unter „Enforcement preferences“ (Durchsetzungspräferenzen) das Kontrollkästchen Restrict email notifications to domain email (E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen auf eine genehmigte E-Mail-Domäne beschränken) aus.
- Klicke auf Save (Speichern).