- Automatically scanning your code for vulnerabilities and errors
- About code scanning
- Triaging code scanning alerts in pull requests
- Setting up code scanning for a repository
- Managing code scanning alerts for your repository
- Configuring code scanning
- Configuring the CodeQL workflow for compiled languages
- Troubleshooting the CodeQL workflow
- Running CodeQL code scanning in a container
- Integrating with code scanning
- Using CodeQL code scanning with your existing CI system
Finding security vulnerabilities and errors in your code
Keep your code secure by using code scanning to identify and fix potential security vulnerabilities and other errors in your code.
Code scanning is available for all public repositories, and for private repositories owned by organizations where GitHub Advanced Security is enabled. Weitere Informationen findest Du unter „Informationen zu GitHub Advanced Security“.