Copying a classic project allows you to reuse a classic project's title, description, and automation configuration. You can copy classic projects to eliminate the manual process of creating new classic projects for similar workflows.
You must have read access to a classic project to copy it to a repository or organization where you have write access.
When you copy a classic project to an organization, the classic project's visibility will default to private, with an option to change the visibility. For more information, see "Changing project (classic) visibility."
A classic project's automation is also enabled by default. For more information, see "About automation for projects (classic)."
- Navigate to the classic project you want to copy.
- 在 classic project 的右上角，单击 “菜单”。
- Click , then click Copy.
- Under "Owner", use the drop-down menu and click the repository or organization where you want to copy the project board.
- Optionally, under "Project board name", type the name of the copied classic project.
- Optionally, under "Description", type a description of the copied project board that other people will see.
- Optionally, under "Automation settings", select whether you want to copy the configured automatic workflows. This option is enabled by default. For more information, see "About automation for project boards."
- 在“可见性”下，选择将项目板设为“公共”或“私有”。 有关详细信息，请参阅“更改项目板可见性”。
- Click Copy project.