注意：代码扫描 目前处于测试阶段，可能会更改。 To request access to the beta, join the waitlist.
You decide how you generate 代码扫描 alerts, and which tools you use, at a repository level. GitHub provides fully integrated support for CodeQL analysis, and also supports analysis using third-party tools. For more information, see "About CodeQL."
||Options for generating alerts|
|CodeQL||Using GitHub Actions (see "Enabling 代码扫描 using actions") or using the CodeQL runner in a third-party continuous integration (CI) system (see "Running code scanning in your CI system").|
|Third‑party||Using GitHub Actions (see "Enabling 代码扫描 using actions") or generated externally and uploaded to GitHub (see "Uploading a SARIF file to GitHub").|
Using actions to run 代码扫描 will use minutes. For more information, see "About billing for GitHub Actions."
- 在 GitHub 上，导航到仓库的主页面。
- 在仓库名称下，单击 Security（安全）。
- To the right of "Code scanning", click Set up code scanning.
- Under "Get started with code scanning", click Set up this workflow on the CodeQL Analysis workflow or on a third-party workflow.
- Optionally, to customize how 代码扫描 scans your code, edit the workflow. For more information, see "Configuring 代码扫描."
- Use the Start commit drop-down, and type a commit message.
- Choose whether you'd like to commit directly to the default branch, or create a new branch and start a pull request.
- Click Commit new file or Propose new file.
After you commit the workflow file or create a pull request, 代码扫描 will analyze your code according to the frequency you specified in your workflow file. If you created a pull request, 代码扫描 will only analyze the code on the pull request's topic branch until you merge the pull request into the default branch of the repository.
After you enable 代码扫描, you can monitor analysis, view results, and further customize how you scan your code.
- You can view the run status of 代码扫描 and get notifications for completed runs. For more information, see "Managing a workflow run" and "Configuring notifications."
- After a scan completes, you can view alerts from a completed scan. For more information, see "Managing alerts from 代码扫描."
- You can customize how 代码扫描 scans the code in your repository. For more information, see "Configuring code scanning."