You can choose to show activity from private repositories, with specific details of your activity in private repositories anonymized. For more information, see "Publicizing or hiding your private contributions on your profile."
Note: Commits will only appear on your contributions graph if the email address you used to author the commits is connected to your account on GitHub AE. For more information, see "Why are my contributions not showing up on my profile?"
On your profile page, certain actions count as contributions:
- Committing to a repository's default branch or
- Opening an issue
- Opening a discussion
- Answering a discussion
- Proposing a pull request
- Submitting a pull request review
- Co-authoring commits in a repository's default branch or
- 在变基提交时，提交的原作者和提交的变基者（无论是在命令行还是 您的企业 上）都会获得贡献积分。
This section displays your repositories with the most watchers.
Your contributions calendar shows your contribution activity.
- Click on a day's square to show the contributions made during that 24-hour period.
- Press Shift and click on another day's square to show contributions made during that time span.
Note: You can select up to a one-month range on your contributions calendar. If you select a larger time span, we will only display one month of contributions.
Timestamps are calculated differently for commits and pull requests:
- Commits use the time zone information in the commit timestamp. For more information, see "Troubleshooting commits on your timeline."
- Pull requests and issues opened on GitHub AE use your browser's time zone. Those opened via the API use the timestamp or time zone specified in the API call.
在您的个人资料上启用活动概述部分时， 查看者可以看到更多有关您做出的贡献类型和参与最积极的仓库等信息。 查看者在活动概述中只能看到他们已读过的仓库相关信息。 一旦启用，查看者还可过滤特定组织的贡献图和活动时间表。 For more information, see "Showing an overview of your activity on your profile."
The organizations featured in the activity overview are prioritized according to how active you are in the organization. If you @mention an organization in your profile bio, and you’re an organization member, then that organization is prioritized first in the activity overview. For more information, see "Mentioning people and teams" or "Adding a bio to your profile."
The contribution activity section includes a detailed timeline of your work, including commits you've made or co-authored, pull requests you've proposed, and issues you've opened. You can see your contributions over time by either clicking Show more activity at the bottom of your contribution activity or by clicking the year you're interested in viewing on the right side of the page. Important moments, like the date you joined an organization, proposed your first pull request, or opened a high-profile issue, are highlighted in your contribution activity. If you can't see certain events in your timeline, check to make sure you still have access to the organization or repository where the event happened.
If you use GitHub AE and your enterprise owner enables 统一贡献, you can send enterprise contribution counts from to your GitHub.com profile. For more information, see "Sending enterprise contributions to your GitHub.com profile."