When you enable organization discussions, you will choose a repository in the organization to be the source repository for your organization discussions. You can use an existing repository or create a repository specifically to hold your organization discussions. Discussions will appear both on the discussions page for the organization and on the discussion page for the source repository.
Permission to participate in or manage discussion in your organization is based on permission in the source repository. For example, a user needs write permission to the source repository in order to delete an organization discussion. This is identical to how a user needs write permission in a repository in order to delete a repository discussion.
You can change the source repository at any time. If you change the source repository, discussions are not transferred to the new source repository.
- 在 GitHub.com 上，导航到组织的主页面。
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- Under "Discussions", select Enable discussions for this organization.
- Select a repository to use as the source repository for your organization discussions.
- 单击 Save（保存）。
- 要禁用讨论，请在“Discussions（讨论）”下，取消选择 Enable discussions for this organization（为此组织启用讨论）。