You can verify your email address after signing up for a new account, or when you add a new email address. If an email address is undeliverable or bouncing, it will be unverified.
If you do not verify your email address, you will not be able to:
- Create or fork repositories
- Create issues or pull requests
- Comment on issues, pull requests, or commits
- Authorize OAuth 应用程序 applications
- Generate personal access tokens
- Receive email notifications
- Star repositories
- Create or update project boards, including adding cards
- Create or update gists
- Create or use GitHub Actions
- Sponsor developers with GitHub 赞助者
In the "Access" section of the sidebar, click Emails.
Under your email address, click Resend verification email.
GitHub will send you an email with a link in it. After you click that link, you'll be taken to your GitHub dashboard and see a confirmation banner.
您无法验证可用电子邮件地址服务中的电子邮件地址（允许您使用在一段时间后过期的临时地址接收电子邮件的服务）。 如果要对个人电子邮件地址保密，可以使用 GitHub 提供的
noreply 电子邮件地址。 更多信息请参阅“在 GitHub 上设置提交电子邮件地址”。
The verification link expires after 24 hours. If you don't verify your email within 24 hours, you can request another email verification link. For more information, see "Verifying your email address."
If you click on the link in the confirmation email within 24 hours and you are directed to an error page, you should ensure that you're signed into the correct account on GitHub.com.
- 注销 of your personal account on GitHub.com.
- Quit and restart your browser.
- 登录 to your personal account on GitHub.com.
- Click on the verification link in the email we sent you.