Organization owners can control which users in your organization can create and use codespaces at the organization's expense.
Only people who can clone a repository can create a codespace for that repository. To allow people to create codespaces for repositories owned by your organization, you must:
- Ensure that users have at least write access to the repositories where they want to use a codespace. For more information, see "Managing teams and people with access to your repository."
- Ensure that your organization does not have an IP address allow list enabled. For more information, see "Managing allowed IP addresses for your organization."
To allow people to create codespaces for which your organization will be billed, you must:
By default, a codespace can only access the repository from which it was created. If you want codespaces in your organization to be able to access other organization repositories that the codespace creator can access, see "Managing repository access for your organization's codespaces."
在 GitHub.com 的右上角，单击你的个人资料照片，然后单击“你的组织”。
Under "Billing," select one of the following options:
- Disabled - Your organization will not be charged for codespace usage. Codespaces created for your organization's repositories will be billed to the individual users who create them.
- Selected members - Codespaces created for your organization's repositories by selected members will be billed to the organization.
- All members - Codespaces created for your organization's repositories by members of your organization will be billed to the organization.
- All members and outside collaborators - Codespaces created for your organization's repositories by organization members and outside collaborators will be billed to the organization.
Note: When you select All members and outside collaborators, all outside collaborators who have been added to specific repositories can create and use Codespaces for those repositories, and your organization will be billed for this usage. For more information on managing outside collaborators, see "About outside collaborators."
If you chose Selected members, an input box is displayed for you to enter the names of users you want to select.
You can prevent the creation and use of codespaces billable to your organization.
注意：如果为组织禁用计费 codespace 使用，则可以作为个人用户创建 codespace，并且可以克隆组织中的存储库的任何人都可以为该存储库创建 codespace。 但是，这不会对组织产生任何费用。 有关限制存储库访问的信息，请参阅“管理有权访问存储库的团队和人员”。
- 在 GitHub.com 的右上角，单击你的个人资料照片，然后单击“你的组织”。
- 在左侧栏中，单击“ 代码空间”。
- Under "Billing," select Disabled.
Note: You must set a non-zero spending limit before you can use GitHub Codespaces.
By default, your organization or enterprise will have a GitHub Codespaces spending limit of $0. This prevents new codespaces from being created, or existing codespaces from being opened, if this would incur a billable cost to your organization or enterprise. To allow your users to create codespaces in your organization, set the limit to a value higher than $0.
For information on managing and changing your account's spending limit, see "Managing your spending limit for Codespaces."