Organization owners can control which users in your organization can create and use codespaces.
To use codespaces in your organization, you must do the following:
- Ensure that users have at least write access to the repositories where they want to use a codespace.
- Enable Codespaces for users in your organization. You can choose to allow Codespaces for selected users or only for specific users.
- Set a spending limit
- Ensure that your organization does not have an IP address allow list enabled. For more information, see "Managing allowed IP addresses for your organization."
By default, a codespace can only access the repository from which it was created. If you want codespaces in your organization to be able to access other organization repositories that the codespace creator can access, see "Managing access and security for Codespaces."
在 GitHub.com 的右上角，单击您的头像，然后单击 Your organizations（您的组织）。
Under "User permissions", select one of the following options:
- Selected users to select specific organization members to use Codespaces.
- Allow for all members to allow all your organization members to use Codespaces.
- Allow for all members and outside collaborators to allow all your organization members as well as outside collaborators to use Codespaces.
Note: When you select Allow for all members and outside collaborators, all outside collaborators who have been added to specific repositories can create and use Codespaces. Your organization will be billed for all usage incurred by outside collaborators. For more information on managing outside collaborators, see "About outside collaborators."
- 在 GitHub.com 的右上角，单击您的头像，然后单击 Your organizations（您的组织）。
- 在组织旁边，单击 Settings（设置）。
- 在左侧边栏中，单击 Codespaces。
- Under "User permissions", select Disabled.
默认情况下，您的组织或企业的 Codespaces 支出限制为 $0，这将阻止创建新代码空间或打开现有代码空间。 若要允许用户在组织中创建代码空间，请将限制设置为大于 $0 的值。
Overages are always billed monthly regardless of your billing term (even if your account is otherwise billed annually).
For information on managing and changing your account's spending limit, see "Managing your spending limit for Codespaces."