GitHub bills monthly for the total number of members in your enterprise account, as well as any additional services you use with GitHub Enterprise Cloud.
对于开具发票的 GitHub Enterprise 客户，GitHub 通过 GitHub.com 上的企业帐户计费。 每张发票都包含所有付费的 GitHub.com 服务和任何 GitHub Enterprise Server 实例的单笔账单费用。 For more information about usage and invoices, see the following.
- "Viewing the subscription and usage for your enterprise account"
- "Managing invoices for your enterprise"
Administrators for your enterprise account on GitHub.com can access and manage billing for the enterprise. For more information, see "Roles in an enterprise."
如果通过 Microsoft 企业协议购买了 GitHub Enterprise ，则可以将 Azure 订阅 ID 连接到企业帐户，以启用和支付任何 Codespaces 使用，以及超出帐户所含金额的 GitHub Actions 或 GitHub Packages 使用。 For more information, see "Connecting an Azure subscription to your enterprise."
GitHub bills for services consumed on GitHub.com, each user for deployments of GitHub Enterprise Server, and each member of organizations on GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information about per-user pricing, see "About per-user pricing."
With per-user pricing, each person consumes one license. GitHub identifies individuals by primary email address.
GitHub bills for the following people.
- Enterprise owners who are a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Organization members, including owners
- Outside collaborators on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an organization owner or member
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on private or internal repositories owned by your organization, excluding forks
- Each user on any GitHub Enterprise Server instance that you deploy
GitHub does not bill for any of the following people.
- Enterprise owners who are not a member or owner of at least one organization in the enterprise
- Enterprise billing managers
- Organization billing managers for individual organizations on GitHub Enterprise Cloud
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an enterprise or organization billing manager
- Anyone with a pending invitation to become an outside collaborator on a public repository owned by your organization
注：如果被邀请者在七天内未接受邀请，则待处理的邀请将自动过期。 到期后，GitHub 将不再向您收取待处理的邀请的费用。 如果来自您的身份提供程序 (IdP) 的 SCIM 请求生成了邀请，则该邀请不会过期。
For more information about outside collaborators, see "Adding outside collaborators to repositories in your organization."
GitHub Enterprise 提供了两个部署选项。 除了 GitHub Enterprise Cloud 之外，您还可以使用 GitHub Enterprise Server 在数据中心或受支持的云中托管企业的开发工作。 更多信息请参阅“GitHub 的产品”。
GitHub Enterprise uses a unique-user licensing model, where each person only consumes one license, no matter how many GitHub Enterprise Server instances the person uses, or how many organizations the person is a member of on GitHub Enterprise Cloud. This model allows each person to use multiple GitHub Enterprise environments without incurring extra costs.
For a person using multiple GitHub Enterprise environments to only consume a single license, you must synchronize license usage between environments. Then, GitHub will deduplicate users based on the email addresses associated with their personal accounts. Multiple personal accounts will consume a single license when there is a match between an account's primary email address on GitHub Enterprise Server and/or an account's verified email address on GitHub.com. For more information about verification of email addresses on GitHub.com, see "Verifying your email address."
When you synchronize license usage, only the user ID and email addresses for each personal account on GitHub Enterprise Server are transmitted to GitHub Enterprise Cloud. For more information, see "Syncing license usage between GitHub Enterprise Server and GitHub Enterprise Cloud" in the GitHub Enterprise Server documentation.