Codespaces provides you with many of the capabilities you might need to work with pull requests:
- Create a pull request - Using either the Terminal and Git commands or the Source Control view, you can create pull requests just as you would on GitHub.com. If the repository uses a pull request template, you'll be able to use this within the Source Control view.
- Open a pull request – You can open an existing pull request in a codespace, provided you have codespace access to the branch that is being merged in.
- Review a pull request - Once you have opened a pull request in a codespace, you can use the "GitHub Pull Request" view to add review comments and approve pull requests. You can also use Codespaces to view review comments.
- 在仓库名称下，单击 拉取请求。
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you'd like to open in Codespaces.
- On the right-hand side of your screen, click Code.
- From the Codespaces tab, click New codespace.
- Open the pull request in a codespace, as described in "Opening a pull request."
- In the Activity Bar, click the GitHub Pull Request view. This view only appears when you open a pull request in a codespace.
- To review a specific file, click the Open File icon in the Side Bar.
- To add review comments, click the + icon next to the line number. Type your review comment and then click Start Review.
- When you are finished adding review comments, from the Side Bar you can choose to either submit the comments, approve the changes, or request changes.
For more information on reviewing a pull request, see "Reviewing proposed changes in a pull request."