You can control whether members of your organization can publish websites from repositories in your organization using GitHub Pages. For more information about GitHub Pages, see "About GitHub Pages."
GitHub Pages sites are publicly available on the internet, even if the repository for the site is private or internal. For more information, see "About repository visibility."
After you disable publication of GitHub Pages sites, any published site will remain published. You can manually unpublish the site. For more information, see "Unpublishing a GitHub Pages site."
- In the top right corner of GitHub, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Member privileges.
- Under "Pages creation", unselect Allow members to publish sites.
- Click Save.