You can view pull requests that you or your collaborators have proposed in GitHub Desktop. Pull requests let you propose changes to projects, provide feedback and reviews, and merge changes into projects. For more information, see "About pull requests."
When you view a pull request in GitHub Desktop, you can see a history of commits that contributors made. You can also see which files the commits modified, added, or deleted. From GitHub Desktop, you can open repositories in your preferred text editor to view any changes or make additional changes. After reviewing changes in a pull request, you can give feedback on GitHub. For more information, see "About pull request reviews."
- In GitHub Desktop, click Current Branch.
- At the top of the drop-down menu, click Pull Requests.
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request you want to view.
- Optionally, to refresh the list of pull requests, click .
- Under your repository name, click Pull requests.
- In the list of pull requests, click the pull request that you would like to open in GitHub Desktop.
- To the right of the title of the pull request, click the Open with drop-down and then click the Open in Desktop button.