By default, organization members have write access to their organization's project boards unless organization owners or project board admins set different permissions for specific project boards.
Tip: You can give an organization member higher permissions to project board. For more information, see "Project board permissions for an organization."
- In the top right corner of GitHub Enterprise Server, click your profile photo, then click Your profile.
- On the left side of your profile page, under "Organizations", click the icon for your organization.
- Under your organization name, click Projects.
- In the projects list, click the name of the project board.
- On the top-right side of the project board, click Menu.
- Click , then click Settings.
- Under "Organization member permission", choose a baseline permission level for all organization members: Read, Write, Admin, or None.
- Click Save.